• All aspects of Operational controlling in modern company: budgets, month closing and reporting, analysis of performance of Sales, production, purchasing and drive of improvements;
• Cost controlling of production processes;
• Ad-hoc reports and calculation for management;
• Support the Controlling Department Manager with ad-hoc reports and ad-hoc calculations.
• Awareness of main / Business processes and principles;
• English on upper-intermediate or intermediate level;
• Open and direct personality with excellent communication skills;
• Very dynamic person with strong wishes to learn and to grow;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Responcible, flexible, reliable;
• Good organization skills/communication with different departments.
• Work in a fast growing European Multinational Company that is a world-leading company in its branch;
• Comprehensive induction program
• Good working environment with a friendly and highly professional team;
• Professional development possibilities in an international sphere;
• Long-term employment with 28 days paid vacation;
• Medical insurance.